Friday, June 7, 2019

Vodafone Australia Visual Voicemail (for iPhone) setup

https://www.vodafone.com.au/support/device/voicemail

I tried all the instructions to setup my voicemail in Vodafone Australia link (mentioned above), still my calls never got routed to my digital voice mail. I went through YouTube videos, called customer care and went the Vodafone shop, none were able to figure it out.

After few hit and trials, I figured out the solution...

Step 1: Go to Account settings in your Vodafone Australia app
Step 2: Go to calls and service settings
Step 3: In call forwarding
            select radio button 'in specific situations'
            when unanswered after you select  'forward to voicemail'
            Activate after and select < some time frame>   e.g.,  5 seconds.
            ( I never selected any time frame)


This solved my problem.   Hope it helps you guys.
       



No comments: