Friday, July 17, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen -- My review

I just came out of this movie. For the first time I watched an English movie in a theater, after 2003, in India. Difference I observed 1. Sound Effects.... I found it so annoying initially... I thought I would bleed out of ears... 2. there is an interval in the movie which very much surprised me. Hey... i forgot one more thing... "Jana gana mana..." Indian national Anthem was sung before movie started...I am not sure if this practice is all through out India

Its same old "Decepticon-Autobot"... young hero "Sam" and "epic battle"... crap. Naturally, movie was attempted to be more action packed... more sentimental more romantic... more everything...

My opinion... director Michael Bay was successful in telling the story interestingly... Dint feel bored all through the movie... but once I felt silly when parents of Sam were brought into Egypt desert for no reason... Also, many times I felt Megan Fox terribly needs a B**b job... this time she did not look as dumb blonde as in Transformers Part I.

All in All... 3/5... its watchable movie lived up to the expectation of Michael Bay...

No comments: